Thorough Understanding Of Your Brand
Branding success starts with a thorough understanding of the brand guide. Once we receive the CI guide we endeavor to spend time understanding the design so as to understand what the client and the corporate identity designer wishes to achieve.
Plan For Success
Show and Tell will need to understand the client’s path of action and customised a plan that will suit the customer’s delivery expectations by interfacing data collected from;
1. Various stakeholders involved and their challenges in terms of quality and delivery expectations
2. client and local office timeline incorporating the complication involved for local and municipality approval
3. logistical timeline issues like shipping space booking, customs clearance and delivery to site.
Brand Asset Cataloging
Purpose? To give the client the clarity of what they need accumulating from various sites. One of the best ways to achieve this is to do site surveys to catalog and thereby recommend brand asset that is needed to complete the new design. At the same time, attempts will be made to communicate with local stakeholders what is provided within the CI guide. Wayfinding solution will be provided upon request. As soon as the details are clear, you will get a comprehensive survey report, at the same time once this has been approved as part of the brand asset, the info will be uploaded into the brand management system.
Well-Organized Manufacturing Process
This will give peace of mind to all stakeholders that production is well under control. We will prepare production shop drawings in conjunction with the installation method for stakeholders` approval. Satisfying client’s requirement is our utmost priority therefore as soon as you sign off shop drawings, first article, and timeline, we proceed with the following steps.
- Maintain production standards and uniformity that’s compatible across regions.
- Conduct progress inspection with you to satisfy the quality requirement and updating progress on tracking software.
- Conduct factory completion inspection with the client prior to shipping off to destination for installation.
- Preparation of shipping documentation, space booking and arrangement for customs clearance.
- Brief installation team on the brand and installation requirement.
- Enforce timeline so that the above process does not deviate from the plan
Enjoy The Ride!
Our clients were kept satisfied and informed throughout the entire process as Show And Tell does all the heavy lifting and preparing the final process of handover,
- Brief the client on the technicality of installation, timeline and installation requirements.
- Provision of on-site supervision
- Handover inspection with the local office
- Finally, you get the brand up and running!